May 19, 2009

Announcement






Today I have two announcements to make. But, before I begin , first of all, I am really sorry for you guys especially those yang really committed with the reunion….Sorry again because I`m afraid I can`t make it due to many reasons….The main reason because respond from you guys are very poor….really sorry again….8 orang je nak join….how can I call it reunion since 8 orang yang join, walhal ada dekat 30 orang budak 5 e 3….to be honest, it kinda frustrated because it seems like aku je yang beria (as well 8 orang yang mmg give respond)…..yang laen, sorry again, I`m bit kecewa dengan hampa suma la, ada yang aku personally hantar sms, sent message kat friendster, but depa tak layan… maybe hampa suma ada commitment and unable to give respond…so, I decide, no reunion at all and maybe we can re-organize the reunion later..maybe 2-3 years later kot….maybe by that time, hampa suma dah kerja and for those yang still belajar that time, hopefully you guys can make yourself available la….Okay, that was my first announcement….i`m done with the reunion and for those yang respond, ak betul mintak maaf dari hujung rambut sampai hujung kaki sebab reunion tak jadi….honestly, I really hope plan reunion kita menjadi…but, as I said la, respond tak berapa nk OK….somehow, tak seronok kalu reunion 8 orang sedangkan kita sume ada dekat 30 orang….sorry again and maybe we can meet masa kenduri kawen hampa2 suma….cakap pasai kawen nie, now I will proceed with the second announcement....

Ok, for my second announcement, ak diberi kepercayaan oleh azfarizan (az) untuk hebahkan wedding dia yang tak berapa lama lagi….i received her wedding card last week tapi tak sempat nak scan….kinda busy lately…mcm2 nak wat at one time….sorry ekk…So, dekat ak ada 4 keping kad dia, tapi ak scan 1 je…sebabnya 4-4 kad dia sama je….and dia ada pesan,dia harap sangat hampa suma boleh p kenduri kawen dia…for further information, you guys can refer to the picture ekk….

As for me, I’m not sure whether I can make it or not…it`s all depend on my work…kalu that time ak tak bz sangat, boleh la ak p sat kot..tunjuk muka dah la…..so, if you guys rasa nak wat rombongan, we can discuss it further or you guys prefer nak p individually (poji ak tau,dia nak p ngn awek misi dia…ekekekeke)…ikut hampa la ekk…..anything nak Tanya,you guys can either email, sms or ym aku je…I `m always available Ok….
Till then, take care ok and anything just roger ak and for those yang nk sangat reunion, I am really sorry because reunion is cancelled….2-3 years nnti ekk…maybe hampa leh wat reunion time kenduri kawen ak lak…pas az ak punya turn plak…..

No comments: