December 30, 2011

the best ever kot ;)

Salam,

3-idiots-5

picture source : of cos la uncle google :D

4 kali replay via external HDD + 1 kali di tv.

Dan setiap kali itu la saya akan menangis.

Super duper like 3 idiots!

Lain pada yang lain.

Takla cliche atau too typical bollywood movies.

I believe, we all learned something from the movie.

It is a good family-type movie to watch.

I love the whole storyline.

It shows the real meaning of friendship :)

It shows the real meaning of success :)

It shows the real meaning of learning :)

 

"Make your passion your career"

 

That quote give me so much impact. And, that is what I am doing right now :)

InsyaALLAH, semua dengan izin Allah

 

And,

Love the OST too

–give me sunshine-

 

My most fave verse 

"Give me some sunshine, give me some rain

Give me another chance, I wanna grow up once again"

No comments: