August 9, 2009

Sharing is Caring 4

Yang nie pon ak dapat dari email...bukan malas nak post entri sendiri (memang malas, lagipun xder apa yang menarik setakat nie...) so, ak share dengan korang sumer email yang ak rasa menarik..hehe....ok la tu, daripada xder apa2...."something is better than nothing"....hik3...=)


Do you know what is F.A.M.I.L.Y?

Do you really understand what is behind the word F.A.M.I.L.Y?

F.A.M.I.L.Y

Father And Mother, I Love You




Why does a man want to have a W.I.F.E ?

W =Washing

I = Ironing

F = Food

E = Entertainment


Why does a woman want to have a H.U.S.B.A.N.D?

H = Housing

U = Understanding

S = Sharing

B = Buying

A = And

N = Never

D = DEMANDING..!!!





Do you know that a simple "HELLO" can be a sweet one. Especially from our loved ones. The word HELLO means :


H=How are you?

E=Everything all right?

L=Like to hear from you...

L=Love to see you soon.....

O=Obviously......I miss YOU.....=)


Maybe korang penah dapat dah abbreviation nie sumer kan...xper la, nak share jugak...hehhe....

No comments: