August 8, 2010

Rare Item ;p

RM_Mine

Wah, sangat pelik bila I start posting my research work….because it`s rare items….hehehehe…hahaha…2 days w/out laptop, Oh my…..bertimbun keje menunggu ak for next week…..meeting? become a research participant for Japanese researchers? looking for more participants? and the most important thing is, ramadhan is coming…..alhamdulillah….tahun nie dapat lg ak sambut puasa mcm tahun lepas…what does it mean? maknanyer ak masih lg panjang umur & masih lagi diberi kesempatan utk tunai kewajipan as a muslim…..

tpi itu bukan point yg ak nk citer….Ok, that is my research methodology…..hehehe…i started to so-called “construct” that methodology when I came back from ITSIM….pn.norlia told me that my previous RM is incomplete….so, dia outline semula my RM for the sake of the presentation….balik pda Jerai, I started to do a little research of my RM and that`s the output….I adapted Keller systematic design process…..as for now, i`m done with the 1st phase which is define…..nak kata 100% done, idak ler….byk lg yg kna wat…since macik tu kata after raya baru ak pnya research participant available, i need to switch to plan B, so with the limited data on hand, I think I shall proceed with system enchancement….one month left before the deadline of my LR….im doing parallel task and that is the best option kalau ak nk grad next year…..hrmmmm……

wahahahah….Im getting nervous…..please!!!!!!! onion08

No comments: