May 23, 2011

A picture speak louder than words

Stress(1)

Stress!!!

I’ve tried, I failed and I am so stress!!!

Its nothing to do with my research work, its nothing to do with my freelance project. It is just me who failed to encounter my own emotions. I’ve tried damn hard to not to take “that” as a BIG problem, but I failed. “that” keep haunting me from being myself. It is the most hatred things when outsider ( I avoid to use this word, but the truth is, yes they are outsiders) try to plan my future. Hey guys, back off, I know what I am doing right now, its not because I want it, but Allah has planned it for me way back. Its not my plan, its Allah plan. Nothing is better than Allah plan (it is something I shouldn’t mention when everybody knows it!!). Don’t ask me to do that, to do this for your own sake, do it yourself. Don’t interfere my personal life, I know what’s the best for me, stop acting like you are my father.

I kept three things above me : – Allah, my mother & my father.

Everything would never be the same after what you’ve said to me a month ago. There are things you can’t easily take it as a joke because it’s involved emotions and because I am a GIRL with emotions!

No comments: