October 18, 2010

24 yrs – Journey of life!

24wallpaper1 sesuai tak muka saya dgn umur saya? :p

 

Wow, it`s been a long journey since I was born…24 yrs of my LIFE journey….there are plenty of things I went through, the good & the bad things…and I`m enjoyed it…every single moment of it…there are things I regret and there are things I dont…anyway, that is how LIFE is all about…

Syukur Alhamdulillah, saya masih dapat lagi rasa keindahan dunia, masih lagi diberi kesempatan utk menikmati kekuasaan Allah…Terima Kasih Ya ALLAH untuk segala-galanya.

Thanks Mak for being a SUPER great mother to me. Thanks again Mak, I have learnt the true meaning of LIFE …Yeap, banyak benda yang saya belajar tentang kehidupan….hidup tak selalu indah, tapi itu hakikat kehidupan.

Thanks to people around me, my family, friends, teachers, lecturers for the great lesson. It`s great to know you guys. I have lots of “great” adventures through out my LIFE and you guys made each of it easy & smooth.

Thanks to who? Hiks…no more thanks…hahahaha…..

Yay, esok mak saya mahu treat saya something.Wow. Apakah? I hv no idea. We`ll wait and see *big grin*

No comments: