October 24, 2010

You`ll be missed!

6a00e54f133d69883400e5533114fd8833-800wi

3 months ago I met this nice young man from Uzbekistan. He is doing his practical under School of Computer Sciences, USM. First time I saw him, he shy to talk and later I realize that his English is not good <sorry pak sanja, my english is better i guess *gelak jahat*>. He sat in front of Atie`s table and every morning when I came to lab, the first thing that he said to me is “Hi”..hehehe…He is really a nice guy. If im not forgotten, I offered him Bahulu that I bought at Convex. That`s how our friendship started <konon aje yer>. On the next day, he bought me pistachios & almonds that he brought from Uzbek < thanks yer pak sanja, terharu i>. He gave the whole plastic, OMG, I taught he wants me to take some, but end up, he gave me the whole plastic <nak beli mahal okes>

He`s 23 years old and currently doing masters < tak tahu plak aku, mati2 ingat dia undergrad, buat dia macam underdog je> Irony, his masters is not computer sciences, but medical devices, but due to “unknown reason” <until semalam je> he end up doing his practical training in CS < dah la under pn.wahidah yg betol2 core CS> *caca marba* 

Okes, pn. wahidah pesan, take care sanja while he staying in ISIT lab, so, I consider that as responsibility. Whatever happen, Im the one to be blamed kan. Tapi, as I stress out, he is really a nice guy. if nak mintak tolong apa2, just let him know and everything is settled. Then, Salah came in and be part of our IS group and sejak dari tu la, sanja & salah baik. <emo plak> Ok, let me introduce Sanja

DSC00390 <L- Sanja & R - Salah>

They getting closer and closer and sebab tu la bila esok ( 25 Oct 2010) sanja nak balik dah, ak pon tumpang sedih. Hari2 akan nampak sanja tu kat lab, even weekend, pulak tu, nampak dorang tu selalu je berdua.huhuhuh…lepas nie lab nie dah takde orang nak gelak sorang2 < bukan giler yer> tapi si pak sanja tu, hari2 dok layan movie. bukan datang sini praktikal, dia p layan movie plak. aduyai! sampai Dr.Nasriah pon tegur, memanjang asyik tengok movie ke? hiks <seb baik tak tegur ak>

Hopefully, isnin nie leh ak p lab awai sket, nak wish goodbye kat dia. Nak balik uzbek dah.hiks, nak p kawen, kesian, p pilih tempat praktikal jauh bebenor, kesian tunang dia kna tunggu nak kawen..apa daaa…hahaha….

No comments: